We are proud to announce some new accessories and software for XP DEUS which will be available on the market in a few months. They will be demonstrated at the XP European Rally in the UK which takes place on 17-18th of September, and also at the Exhibition for Metal Detection which will take place in Paris on the 8-9th of October 2016.
- New! PINPOINTER XP MI-6
- New! Optional 22.5cm (9inch) search coil operating at high frequencies
- New! Optional ELLIPTICAL search coil operating at high frequencies
- New! V4.0 software FREE to download
- New! Software application Go Detect
The MI-6 PINPOINTER
The new XP Pinpointer known as the MI-6, will have the following innovative features:
– Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
– Submersible up to 20 feet
– Connection via radio link to the DEUS with the following advantages (patents pending):
- The audio signal from the pin pointer is transmitted directly to the DEUS remote control and headphones.
- Anti -Interference system between the MI-6 and the DEUS: The Deus switches to Standby mode when MI-6 is activated and comes back to ON when the MI-6 is switched off.
- The Deus display will automatically switch to the MI-6 display when the MI-6 is switched on.
- The MI-6 has a very long battery life – Up to 90 hours.
- Research mode is accessed from the DEUS V4 menu it recovers a lost MI-6.
- If you lose your MI-6, you can locate it even if it is switched off….even after several weeks the alarm will sound.
The Deus menu will have a full range of MI-6 adjustments giving the operator full control such as :
- · 50 levels of Sensitivity
- · Sound mode : Pitch or Bleep
- · Audio Tone Adjustments.
- · Pinpointing – target zoom graph
- · Research Mode to locate a lost MI-6
- · On screen Battery Level indication
New optional search coils: 22.5 high frequency & Elliptical HF
- These 2 new optional coils are specialized for hunting small targets in mineralized ground, they will expand the DEUS search coil range.
- They will operate on 3 higher frequencies 15 KHZ, 30 KHZ or 55 KHZ far more efficient when searching for gold.
- All coils will be supplied with a lithium battery with a higher capacity. The new battery is integrated into the lower stem tube and offer a longer battery life, which is especially useful when searching remote area’s with no available charging facilities.
These latest additions can be found in the V 4.0 software:
- Compatibility with MI-6 Pinpointer.
- Compatibility with the 2 new optional high frequency search coils (15, 30 or 55 kHz).
- Improved mineralization rejection.
- Reactivity level 3 is more efficient.
- A more versatile Reactivity level of 2.5.
- Advanced Reactivity levels for program N°10 GOLDFIELD.
- Improved identification on large iron targets.
- Better ground tracking, now independent to the current Reactivity level.
- Tones can be adjusted to reach 1000 Hz.
- Target ID Normalization feature is now incorporated into the headphones.
- Go Detect app for smartphones is now compatible with the DEUS, featuring a tracking display, user target information and their GPS coordinates.
As you know the DEUS uses highly advanced technology, which in turn offers high levels of performance. These new accessories and software updates will once again take the DEUS to a new level.
The DEUS technology is very different to many other products available on today’s market. However due to the technical aspects involved, time is needed to research and develop our products in order to maintain our very high standards.
A test phase will take place in October and November 2016, and then, we will be able to announce a launch date.
We would like to say thank you for your patience and for supporting XP!
Q: Should I wait for the new version 4.0 to be released before I buy a DEUS? I have been told there are changes to the electronic components. Will my current DEUS – coil-remote control-headphones be compatible with this next version or do I need to change them?
A : No the product hardware will be the same, the new V4.0 update is software only and will be downloadable for free, it will work with all previous DEUS! The original coils, headphones and remote control will work with the new version 4.0 update, although some new menu features will not be accessible unless the new accessories are connected.
Q: Will I have to move my DEUS to V4.0?
A: It is your choice, you can stay in version 2.0 or 3.2 if you want, but the Version 4.0 will be necessary to connect and run the new HF optional coil and Pinpointer.
Q : Can I use the XP MI-6 Pinpointer even if don’t own a DEUS?
A: Yes of course, the MI-6 can work alone like a traditional Pinpointer thanks to its speaker, vibrator, LED, 6 programs, 3 sensitivity levels, 2 audio modes.
Q: How do I make the Pinpointer communicate wirelessly with the DEUS ?
A: This is a simple process – Choose program number 7 on the Pinpointer, the speaker will then be disabled and the sound will be send automatically to the DEUS Remote or headphones. Also the pin pointer has a dedicated menu which appears instantaneously on the DEUS remote display when it is in operation.
The operator can make a full range of adjustments to the pin pointers sound and operation from the DEUS remote.
Q: Are there any other XP accessories to be released soon?
A: Nothing else is planned at the moment.
The optional Hoard Hunter 2 box system for the DEUS is currently delayed.