In case of problems to install DEUS update on your PC:
- The downloading of the DEUS UPDATE can be blocked by the security protocols on your PC. In this case, temporarily disable your firewall and / or your anti-virus software before downloading.
- Make sure your internet link is active.
DEUS UPDATE SOFTWARE IS INSTALLED ON YOUR PC, BUT YOU CANNOT UPDATE YOUR DETECTOR IN V4:
- Check your internet link.
- The remote, headphones and coils must be fully charged and to hand.
- If a coil is not present in the Coil list of your Remote Control (OPTION>COILS), the coil cannot be updated. In this case, add it and start the DEUS UPDATE again.
- Generally, in case of problems, it is recommended to restart your PC and to follow the DEUS UPDATE protocol again.
About DEUS Update
Deus Update allows you to update the remote control, headphones and coil software of your DEUS enabling you to benefit from the latest new version and functions.
All items of your DEUS detector (Headphones, Remote Control, and Coils) should be updated in same version. For example, an headphone in version 3.2 will not work with the remote control in version 4.
Make sure that all these items are fully charged before starting the update.
The update is simple and takes just a few minutes, however if you don’t have any experience with your computer, ask to a friend or your dealer to install the new version 4 software for you. Follow carefully the update instructions, to avoid any damage to your detector.
Deus Update allows you to update the remote control, headphones and coil software of your DEUS enabling you to benefit from the latest new functions.
- PC with one of the following operating systems: Windows XP (SP3), Vista or Windows 7, 8 & 10.
- Internet Explorer 5 or more, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome.
- An active internet link.
- The remote, headphones and the coils charged and to hand (All items must be fully charged).
- The single USB cable (don’t use the connection cable: USB / three mini-B plugs).
Note: the HF coils only work with the DEUS V4.