Download User's Manual DEUS 4.1
Download User's Manual DEUS 5
|Download Advert DEUS 5||Download 4.1 summary manual|
In case of problems to install DEUS update on your PC:
- The downloading of the DEUS UPDATE can be blocked by the security protocols on your PC. In this case, temporarily disable your firewall and / or your anti-virus software before downloading.
- Make sure your internet link is active.
DEUS UPDATE SOFTWARE IS INSTALLED ON YOUR PC, BUT YOU CANNOT UPDATE YOUR DETECTOR IN V4:
- Check your internet link.
- The remote, headphones and coils must be fully charged and to hand.
- If a coil is not present in the Coil list of your Remote Control (OPTION>COILS), the coil cannot be updated. In this case, add it and start the DEUS UPDATE again.
- Generally, in case of problems, it is recommended to restart your PC and to follow the DEUS UPDATE protocol again.
About DEUS Update
Deus Update allows you to update the remote control, headphones and coil software of your DEUS enabling you to benefit from the latest new version and functions.
To update your DEUS metal detector, you must first download the DEUS UPDATE software to your PC, then you will be able to enjoy the latest versions and features.
Note that all the elements of your DEUS detector (Headphones, remote control, disks) must be updated. For example a headset version 4, will not work properly with a remote control version 5!
Also make sure all items are fully loaded before starting the update. Headphones or discs that are not loaded enough will not be updated.
The update is free and relatively simple, it only takes a few minutes, however, if you do not master the basics of your computer, ask a relative or your dealer to update you.
Also, scrupulously respect the update protocol, at the risk of breaking down one of the elements of your detector.
- PC with one of the following operating systems: Windows XP (SP3), Vista or Windows 7, 8 & 10.
- Internet Explorer 5 or more, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome.
- An active internet link.
- The remote, headphones and the coils charged and to hand (All items must be fully charged).
- The single USB cable (don’t use the connection cable: USB / three mini-B plugs).
Note: The HF coils function only with version 4.0 & 4.1